QuickBooks error code 12152 happens because of several reasons, amongst which, the internet connectivity problem is one of the most apparent ones. While an ordinary person attempts to download an update, QuickBook’s online login takes too long to connect with the server. To solve the problem, you want to set up a stable internet connection to perform an update, fail-correctly. Several other reasons also can evoke the error code 12152 in QuickBooks. Following the troubleshooting solutions defined in this post, you could remove the error with absolute ease.
What are the primary reasons at the back of QuickBooks desktop error 12152?
QuickBooks error 12152 can take place due to the underneath-given reason:
- While QuickBooks fails to examine/write the license data
- Whilst QuickBooks desktop software isn’t always updated to the latest preservation release
- Corrupt or partial installation of the QuickBooks software
- Damage triggered because of malware or virus attack
- If windows API keys are not operating nicely
Because of the above-indexed reasons, error code 12152 can come into view. Being aware of the error code can make the troubleshooting process less difficult for you.
Symptoms Of Intuit error Code 12152
While the error 12152 occurs, you can perceive the issue with the beneath-given signs and symptoms:
- QuickBooks error message 12152 seems on the screen and crashes an lively program window
- Your system hangs periodically
- System freezes and responds lethargically
A way to Troubleshoot QuickBooks errors Message Code 12152?
Now that you are aware to the feasible causes and symptoms of the error, observe the under-given steps to remove the error:
Solution 1: Take a look at Date & Time Settings Of Your pc
Inside the first place, you need to make sure that the date and time settings at the system are configured well. To get it achieved in your Windows device:
- Click at the location showing the date and time for your computer
- Click on at the link “change date and time settings.”
- Reset the date and time if required
- Test if the QuickBooks errors code 12152 is constant
If the mistake persists, jump to the following answer.
Solution 2: Test your net Settings
Misguided net settings also can give rise to error 12152 in QuickBooks. To clear up the error, follow those steps:
- Take a look at your net connection settings
- Now press windows+R and open internet Settings
- Subsequent, click advanced option
- Click the advance reset choice to make the required changes
After performing this solution, take a look in case you are nevertheless getting error code 12152 in QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Restore Your Pc
Follow the below-given steps indexed in the under-given bullet factors to carry out this troubleshooting process:
- Log into your pc the usage of the administrative login credentials
- Now hit start menu after which click All programs
- Next, click accessories >> system tool >> system restore
- From the new window, select “restore my pc to an earlier time.”
- Hit next
- Choose a system restore factor and then
- Click on next, and it’ll open an affirmation window
- Hit next, and once the process is completed, restart your pc and check if the QB error 12152 is constant
Try the next solution if the error prevails Quickbook’s customer service number.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks desktop application
If a corrupt download or broken installation of the QuickBooks software is evoking the error code 12152 within the program, then you definitely need to reinstall the QuickBooks:
- First of all, uninstall QuickBooks after which download the application from Intuit’s reliable internet site
- Installation QuickBooks in your pc and then open it
- Run a full test for your device, and it will display you the list of the possible problems
- Now click on repair all choice to restoration them
- Observe our article on the usage of QuickBooks clean install tool for more detailed commands.