Like most countries in Eastern Europe, the landlocked country Belarus has a long history. Just like Ukraine, Belarusian culture has been shaped and influenced by many Ukrainians, whether it is Russians entering Europe or European travelers migrating eastward. Despite its close relations with neighboring Russia, Belarus has its own different and gratified culture, with its language, traditions, food, and art culture. The MBBS in Belarus has become an important choice for students from different countries to study medical courses.
The location of Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) is in Minsk which is the Capital city of Belarus. The city lies on the southeastern slope of the Minsk Hills geographically near Lukomskaye Lake. It comes in the humid continental climate which experiences unstable weather and tends to change relatively often. The warmest month of the year is July, with an average temperature of 17.6°C. January is the coldest month, with an average temperature of -6.9°C.
Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU)
Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) was founded in the year 1921. It is one of the leading medical education institutions in Belarus. The university is located in Minsk, a large city in the Minsk region. This university is a medium-scale higher education institution and is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) offers various degree programs such as Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and doctorate. In 1930, the Faculty of Medicine became the Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU). The university has almost a history of more than ninety years. The university enrolls students based on entrance examinations and their previous academic performance. Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) welcomes international students and provides additional general research facilities.
Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) provides a school of medicine that is the skilled department for medicine. The university has different departments which are given below –
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of General medicine
- Faculty of Medical Diagnostics
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty for International Students
- Faculty of dentistry
- Pharmaceutical faculty
- Study in Ukraine
- Xi’an Jiaotong University China
- Tuition Fee for Medical
Benefits of studying MBBS at Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU)
Some of the reasons due to which Belarus is an important location to study MBBS in Europe are given below –
- The university also recognized by other organizations such as the National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization(WHO), World Federation Of Medical Education (WFME), Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), FAIMER( Foundation For Advancement Of International Medical Education And Research), etc.
- No English proficiency tests such as TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test System) required for admission to the university.
- The university includes a world-class library, sports club, auditorium for various activities, and well-equipped laboratories.
- After completing the study plan, you can have the possibility to live and settle permanently in Europe.
- It is easy to enter the MBBS course due to the minimum qualification requirements.
- Considering the amalgamation of students from all parts of the globe, the atmosphere is very congenial, for overall growth for all foreign students.
- Further, considering the welcoming of all international students, there is a general feeling of a worldly melting pot and exposure.